Long River Winding

Monson, Massachusetts

The Monson Reformed Club

The Monson Reformed Club was organized March 10, 1878. The officers of the association are, President, George W. Burdick; Vice-President, Sylvanus C. Hatch; Secretary, Henry Bugbee; Treasurer, Gilbert Farrington. Meetings are held once each week, and the rooms of the society are open every evening for reading and social enjoyment.

Other organized societies in the town are Saint Patrick's Mutual Relief Association and a lodge of the Ancient Order of Hibernians.

These pages are © Laurel O'Donnell, 2006, all rights reserved
Copying these pages without written permission for the purpose of republishing
in print or electronic format is strictly forbidden
This page was last updated on 13 Feb 2006