History Of The "Old High School" 1828-1840
by Charles Wells Chapin
on Maple Street,
Established in 1832,
As Conducted by George Easton, Esq.,
The names of 169 Pupils,
Including Some of those Under the Teachings of
Miss Charlotte A. Catlin
By Charles Wells Chapin,
"Alterum alterius auxilio eget."
| Springfield Page | Hampden County Page |
| Western Mass History & Genealogy |
© Laurel O'Donnell 1998 - 2005, all rights reserved
This document may be downloaded for personal non-commerical use only
and should not be reproduced or distributed without permission.