The Woronoco House

Woronoco House, Westfield, MA

The Woronoco House as it appeared during the middle of the 19th century.  It was later called the Wilmarth House up to 1886, then changing its name to the Park Square Hotel. In 1914 it was remodeled and at the present day it is called The New Park Square Hotel.

These pages are © Laurel O'Donnell, 2000 - 2005, all rights reserved
Copying these pages without written permission for the purpose of republishing
in print or electronic format is strictly forbidden
This page was last updated on 22 Jul 2005