Old Landmarks of the Past
The Boston and Albany Station
The old Boston and Albany station, a wooden structure which was moved to Parker avenue about 1880, having been in use for a great many years. In 1880 the present brick building was built.
The N.Y., N. H. & H. Station
The New York, New Haven and Hartford station was a familiar landmark for many years. In November, 1906, The Boston and Albany railroad took over the baggage business of the other.
Westfield Green, 1862
Looking southeast, showing old town pump and common east of the park.