Three bronze memorial tablets are on the walls of the Church. On the south wall is one in memory of the Rev. Edward Lincoln Atkinson, assistant in the Rev. Mr. Brooks' rectorship. This was given by some of his friends in Christ Church and dedicated in 1903.
A tablet in memory of Col. Blunt was placed on the west wall of the Church in the spring of 1926. This gift presented by Col. Blunt's wife and daughter was dedicated on Armistice Day, Nov. 7, 1926.